Sunday, January 15, 2012

At the Zoo



I hate to complain, but I went to the Denver Zoo today and found out that some zoo members are more equal than others. I wanted to take photographs of the giraffes, but if I did I would be shooting right into the sun. Then I looked at the opposite side of the yard and saw a number of people on a deck, taking photographs and hand feeding some of giraffes. I and a small angry mob looked all through the empty giraffe building, trying to figure out how to get up there. It was obvious that to do that you would have to go through a gate, through a closed door to a back room, and then up a staircase to get to that deck. How do those guys rate special treatment? Not that I'm bitter. Fine, I'll just take photographs of the lions instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment