Thursday, September 5, 2013

Old Guy Ticket Discounts!


I recently learned that "Rockpile" seats at Colorado Rockies baseball games can be purchased in advance, and that if you are over 55, they cost only $1.00 each.  I know this policy has been in effect for 5 or 10 years or so, but now that I have more time on my hands these days, I am able to look into things a bit more closely.  I must say, however, that I was a bit chagrined that the ticket seller at Coors Field charged me a dollar each for the two tickets I purchased without even asking if I was over 55.  What's the deal with that?  I look at myself in the mirror every day, and I see the same face I've always seen staring right back at me.  Haven't aged a day.  These young whippersnappers must think everybody over 30 is ancient.

No comments:

Post a Comment