Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Hipster Hat - For Free!


The night I went to the Colorado Rockies game with my friend Mark, his cousin, and a co-worker, we all got free "hipster" hats, which I am modeling in the photograph above.  They were given to the first 5,000 fans.  Of course, we weren't one of the first 5,000 fans, or for that matter, one of the first 10,000, but Mark's cousin found the hats stashed under the seats in the aisle behind us after the game.  How anyone could throw away such a stylish hat is beyond me.  It is like a symbol of your hipsterness.  It is especially appealing to the follicularly challenged among us.  Plus, wearing it, you will be able to recognize your fellow hipsters.  I know for a fact there are at least 5,000 of them in the Denver area.

No comments:

Post a Comment