Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lighting Class Ends!


Tonight was the last night of lighting class.  It was a very informative and useful experience, although I have to admit I was the class laggard each week.  While the other class members were snapping away using all kinds of advanced lighting techniques, I would spend the entire time trying to figure out how to adjust the camera to the correct exposure.  Then, 6 days later the light bulb would go off and I would say to myself, THAT's why it didn't work. Of course, once I figure it out, I want to share my success, but it is usually around midnight or so. Greg, the instructor, encourages his students to call any time with questions or observations, but for some reason I think he has blocked my number. Go figure.    

No comments:

Post a Comment