Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dave R. At Work



I chatted a bit with Dave R. at the DU Bookstore this afternoon. His new job as Merchandise Manager is keeping him very busy, and he says he is looking forward to me coming back to the Bookstore in a little over a week so that I can help him out. My new title at the DU Bookstore will be "Sales Floor Team Lead." I assume that will involve getting the sales floor staff all fired up using such morale building techniques as waving pom-poms, singing the company song, getting everyone to do the wave, etc. If only I had been a cheerleader in my youth like George W. Bush, the road I am facing might have been much easier. I wonder what George is doing these days? Maybe he can come out here and give us some lessons. Perhaps we can even tie it in with the Presidential debate to be held on campus. Send in the Clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment