Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Afternoon With Vincent


My friend Valarie, sister Susan, and brother-in-law George (from left to right in the photograph above) and I went to see "Becoming Van Gogh" this afternoon at the Denver Art Museum (affectionately known as The DAM).  We agreed to meet at the entrance to the museum, but Valarie, Susan, and George arrived at the north entrance while I waited at the south (correct) entrance. After a quick cell phone call, the three of them headed to the south entrance.  While I waited for them to arrive, I watched none other than Toulouse lautrec greeting visitors to the museum.  He looked pretty good, too, considering he can't be a day under 140.  Naturally, by the time Valarie, Susan, and George arrived, he had disappeared.  I told them who they had missed, but they just rolled their eyes and ignored me.   I am NOT seeing things, guys.  At least not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment