Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Canceled Lunch And A Lost Photo Opportunity


I was going to have lunch this past Thursday with Darrel and Chris - former DU Bookstore Accounting Office employees who now work at the University of Denver's Math and Chemistry Department - but had to cancel when I was unexpectedly called into work.  I was planning to drop into the Math and Chemistry Office yesterday to take a Blog photograph of Darrel, but was told that he had visited the Kaiser dermatologist that morning she had gone "zap happy on my face."  Darrel suggested putting off the Blog photograph until next Thursday.  I told him that my Blog readers loved to see gritty reality-type photographs, but I couldn't convince him to let me photograph the gory details.  Instead I am using a photograph taken of Darrel from my international bestselling book, "The Book on the DU Bookstore." Check out the Bookstore's entire motley crew from back in our halcyon days at http://www.blurb.com/b/1230340-the-book-on-the-du-bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment