Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cheyanne At Work


My co-worker Peter has been following my Blog lately, and has questioned whether Cheyanne - daughter of my friend Valarie and a Peace Corps volunteer in Mozambique - is actually in the Peace Corps, or for that matter even in Africa.  Most of the photographs I have featured show her on the beach with friends, hiking in the mountains, and even exploring new brewpubs (and yes, they do have them in Africa).  Therefore, today I am featuring a photograph of her with her Juntos (theater) group at the college where she teaches. They decided to make banana bread and coffee cake to sell at a local festival in order to raise money for t-shirts for the group. Be sure to check out her Blog at www.timeinmozambique.blogspot.com for more proof that she is not just laying low in Southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment