Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Psychic Gypsy Thief Problem In Colorado?


I never realized Colorado even had a gypsy population, let alone a problem with psychic gypsy mediums, until I drove past  a gypsy joint on 13th Street here in Denver and around the same time read an article in the Denver Post that a "psychic gypsy medium" had scammed a 65 year old woman - a business executive and a business school graduate, no less - out of $97,000 to cure her negative aura.  He told her the money was being kept in a cave near Estes Park, Colorado and would be returned to her once her aura was fixed. Personally, I have never once doubted that I have a negative aura, but I would never spend close to 100 K to fix it.  To hell with my negative aura, as long as I will still get social security, has always been my motto. Just another version of the glass half full, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment