Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mozambique Musings...


I mentioned to my brother-in-law George that Cheyanne - daughter of my friend Valarie and a teacher of teachers with the Peace Corps in Mozambique - will be heading home to Denver in December.  George suggested that because of Africa's Ebola crisis, perhaps Cheyanne should be quarantined  for 21 days before she arrives at Valarie's house.  I explained to George that Mozambique is on the opposite end of that huge continent from West Africa and Ebola is not an issue there, but now that I think about it, how could it hurt? Granted, Cheyanne would miss Christmas and New Year's with her family, but you can never be too safe, right?  I am sure that Cheyanne (seen on the left in the photograph above in South Africa with her friend Teagan) would be a good sport about it.  Right?  Right?  In any case, be sure to check out Cheyanne's Blog at www.timeinmozambique.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment