Thursday, January 19, 2017

Colfax Update


As regular Blog readers will recall, I posted a number of photographs featuring Denver's Colfax Avenue last month, and figured it was time to once again visit "America's Longest, Wickedest Street."  Especially since I took the photograph above of the Colorado State Capitol (located on the corner of Colfax and Lincoln) last week and wanted to somehow work it into the Blog.  In doing intense research for this post (googling Colfax Avenue), I discovered that someone has a "love letter" to the street posted on a Denver Public Library website Blog.  Until now, I didn't realize the Denver Public Library website had blogs , but I guess you learn new things every day.  Check out the link at https://www.denverlibrary.org/blog/longest-wickedest-street-america.   And before you try to make reservations, The Cheeky Monk, mentioned in that post, has closed it's doors.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment