Thursday, November 5, 2020

Discussing The Presidential Election With Stuart At Oregano's


I had pizza and beers with my friend Stuart (seen in the photograph above) at the Oregano's Pizza Joint in Littleton, Colorado yesterday evening, where we discussed the recent presidential election. Of course, neither of us knew at the time what the outcome would be, although Stuart thought it would be Biden. I myself take nothing for granted these days. What we both did agree upon was that the thin crust Chicago style pizza there is really good, even if, like Stuart, the family who owns the chain originally came from the north side of that city. I will always stay loyal to Vito and Nick's and Aurelio's, the south side pizza parlors that I grew up with, but when you are 1,000 miles away from Chicago, you take what you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment