Monday, November 29, 2021

Time For A Sunset Photo


It has been a while since I have posted a sunset photograph, but thanks to a case of bloggers block, today is the day to rectify that. I took the photograph above from my living room window, showing the sun setting over the spire of the University of Denver Law School, and in the background, the spire of the School of International Studies. Former Secretary of States Madeleine Albright and Condoleezza Rice both graduated from DU's School of International Studies. Sometimes, they return to campus for fundraisers, but I have never attended any of them. DU expects you to fork over major dollars if you attend, which is something I will not do. And even if they did not outsource the DU Bookstore, where I worked as the Finance Manager for 28 years, I would still not give them a dime. And no, I am not still bitter. Not that much, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment