Thursday, July 1, 2010

26 years and Counting


There was a presentation of gifts to both Noah, the Stockroom Coordinator, and me in the DU Bookstore's breakroom this afternoon. Noah has been at the Bookstore for 10 years, and I have been at the store for 26 years. I started out as the Trade Book Buyer and Floor Manager, and am now the Finance Manager, and as of today, the Floor Manager once again after almost 20 years. I guess that is what people mean by going full circle. My gift was a very nice University of Denver clock that I will place on my bookshelf. For my 15th anniversary, I received a University of Denver pocket watch. I like getting watches and clocks for these anniversaries, because it makes you think about all the time that has gone by, and also what you should do with what time you have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment