Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Rainy Day in New York



It rained all day in New York City today. This was okay, since the weather forecasters had been predicting this for days. I went for a harbor cruise in the morning - we were mainly cruising through fog, but the cruise came with my city pass, and as I have always said, "Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride" (with apologies to the late Hunter S. Thompson). In the afternoon I went to the Museum of Modern Art (the MoMa). The place was packed, but everyone was very pleasant. I was even allowed to bring in my camera and laptop case. Plus, the security guards did not attack me, and the museum did not partition off huge segments of their museum - unlike another famous - but fascist - New York modern art museum that I will not name (the Guggenheim).

No comments:

Post a Comment