Friday, December 21, 2012

Changing Health Care Plans


I recently needed to change health care plans, and asked Tony, my friend and colleague at the DU Bookstore (seen in the photograph above) the name of his doctor.  Originally, I had asked Wally, another DU Bookstore employee, the name of his physician.  Wally told me that his doctor is one of two brothers who share a medical office here in Denver, but that he can never keep their names straight.  One is a general practitioner and the other is a proctologist.  In a situation like that, if you make a mistake when making an appointment, it could be a big one.  In addition, Wally also mentioned that his doctor has a degree in music, as opposed to something a little more practical, like medicine.  Fun is fun, but I think I will stick with Tony's recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment