Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day!






Today is Mother's Day, and in honor of this special holiday, I am featuring a photograph I took of my mother Mary years ago at the House of Refuge Museum in Stuart, Florida, which, coincidently, I featured in yesterday's blog. Whenever I visited my mother in Stuart, we would go to dinner at the Prawnbroker in nearby Sewell's Point. We would always sit in the bar area, which my mother said was the happening place to go on a Friday night (at least for the 50 and 60 year old crowd). They also had a free buffet table, which we took full advantage of while waiting for our entrees to appear. Afterwards, we would drive the short distance to the House of Refuge, where I would take a few photographs, including the one on the left of my mother. Those visits were very happy times for me, and I miss them very much. In any case, Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment