Saturday, June 29, 2013

What To Do About Zoos?


As I have mentioned before on this Blog, zoos are very controversial these days and many individuals (including my friend in the photograph above) are pondering what their future should be.  My feeling is that zoos should be one big open area, shared by animals and zoo visitors alike.  Virtually every creature at the Denver Zoo lies around their cage all day, docile as can be, so I think it would work out fine.  Just to be on the safe side, each visitor could sign a waiver saying they would not sue if they wound up being eaten.  Of course, I also believe the television show Survivor should be a true test of survival, with everybody being dropped off on some deserted island without food, water, or extra clothing, and then filming the results, so maybe my opinions are a bit extreme.  I won't even mention how I think they could improve the television series Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment