Friday, August 15, 2014

Back In Stuart At Last!


My sister Susan and I flew down to Stuart, Florida on the "red eye"special last night with what my sister described as a planeload of zombies (zombies have to fly too, after all). Before starting to make the hard decisions about the family condo, I decided to put them off (as usual) and head immediately to Stuart Beach to see if was still there after 5 years.  And it was.  Surprise!  In any case, the town looks exactly the same as before, which is a good thing.  It has always had a pleasant small town atmosphere, and still does.  In any case, after the beach I drove straight to Starbucks (yes, Stuart does have one) to post this Blog.  While sitting out in front, a woman started screaming that a lizard fell off the table umbrella onto her head.  She seemed truly shocked at this.  Probably from the north. I guess Florida hasn't changed either.

No comments:

Post a Comment