Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Smoking Gun...


Denver Police are searching everywhere for the person or persons who stole my Honda Civic.  I just got the car back from the repair shop a few days ago, and I do believe I have found the "smoking gun,"  the piece of evidence that will solve the case.  It is a plastic bottle left on the floor of the back seat by the perpetrators.  I know the Denver Police Department is pretty busy these days solving murders and shooting people, but I am sure that the theft of a man's classic 1987 Honda Civic is one of their top priorities.  All they would have to do is send the bottle to the CSI crime lab, get the fingerprints,  and match them with a known car thief.  I have a postcard from the police asking me to call with any evidence I uncover weekdays between 8:00 and 3:00 (investigators evidently have pretty good hours), and that is exactly what I am going to do. Evildoers everywhere beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment