Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Final Word On San Diego


San Diego seems to be a delightful city to live in.  It has great weather all year round, wonderful beaches and neighborhoods, and plenty of things to do for us hipsters.  The only drawback  is that it is a little pricey.  Home prices are astronomical and rents are through the roof.  However, as I was taking a self portrait in one of the monk's quarters at the Mission San Diego de Alcala, I thought that this would not be a bad place to live.  A small refrigerator, a microwave, a little television set (I wonder if the Mission gets cable?) and you've got yourself a home.  I think I'll sent the Mission an e-mail about it tomorrow and offer them $400 a month.  Seems like it would be pure profit to them and a pleasant place to hang out for me.  Another win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment