Friday, November 13, 2015

Back In Denver - Is That Really Snow?


I arrived back in Denver just in time for our first significant snowfall of the year the other day.  I had to brush about 3 or 4 inches of snow off the car before heading to work, but as is the case most of the time here, with the exception of the shady areas, most of the snow has melted away.  I took the above photograph from the den of my condo this morning, and as you can see, there are just a few white patches remaining.  Even the foothills have lost their dusting of snow.  However, although the sun is out now, snow is once again predicted for next week.  And so it goes here in Denver - snow, then sunshine, then snow again.  I hate to complain, but why can't it be like San Diego here- a consistent 80 degrees every day of the year?  When will global warming really kick in?

No comments:

Post a Comment