Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bookcases and Memories


The bookcases in my apartment hold books I have collected since I was in college, and hold souvenirs and photographs I have accumulated over my lifetime. They all hold special memories for me. but what happens to them when I am gone? Roddy, the photography professor at the University of Denver, found a photo album of a woman from North Dakota at an antique store in Denver, and has set about making an extraordinary photo project about her life, and it's significance. Will we all be so lucky?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe someone from another planet will find your blog floating around the airwaves of the universe David and use your photographs as a catalyst for a documentary project about humans. You and Woody Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog David. Insights and humor. What more can we ask for.

    ReplyDelete