Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Update


Yesterday, like Cinderfella, I stayed at the DU Bookstore to help update the point-of sale system, while everyone else went to the Chancellor's Ball. Today I updated the POS system at the Quick Copy Center (the red-haired stepchild of the DU Bookstore). This update will allow the Bookstore to rent textbooks to students. We are hoping this will keep us from going out of business. I personally am hoping this will keep us in business for at least another four years, until I am eligible for social security. Then I can become the itinerant full-time photographer I have always dreamed of becoming. If this rental thing doesn't work, I might spend the last four years of my working life taking photographs of those lovely children at the Sears Portrait Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment