Monday, February 21, 2011

No Hurry Guys!


As I mentioned last week, my kitchen wall was rebuilt the previous Tuesday. However, my kitchen cabinets, my sink, and the sink counter are sitting in my den, and the cabinet underneath my sink has been thrown away. When I called WET (the Wet Extraction Team), they told me they have gone as far as they can go. This is as far as the Homeowners Association will pay for work to be done. They even seemed surprised that I was interested in getting a quote to actually put my kitchen back together. The contents of my cabinets are covering the dining room table and floor, I have to wash my dishes and get water for coffee in the bathroom, but otherwise all is fine. They told me they would give me a quote sometime this week. No hurry guys! It is actually kind of fun - a lot like camping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment