Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kitchens Are Complicated!


Kitchens are a complicated thing. On February 14th (Valentine's Day), the Wet Extraction Team (WET) dismantled my kitchen and removed the kitchen wall. Within two days, the wall was back up, but the rest of the kitchen remained in pieces. Taking apart a kitchen is easy, but putting one back together is a very complicated thing. You need to make calculations, meet with the Team WET scientists, and consult with the Team WET astrologists. I am sure that when the stars are aligned, and everything else is in place, they will restore my kitchen to its previous state with lightning speed. I am so glad I didn't go with one of those fly-by-night outfits that simply puts your kitchen back the way it was and then forgets about it. Thank You Team WET! I am with you all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment