Thursday, October 4, 2012

Suspicious Newscasters Around DU


The Presidential Debate at the University of Denver is over, as is the "DebateFest" held in conjunction with it.  Unfortunately, I did not run into Tom Brokaw or Brian Williams or any other major media personality around the neighborhood over the past few days, and yesterday I was so busy at the DU Bookstore's booth at "DebateFest" that I didn't even have time to look for them.  However, I did overhear several people in line in front of the booth mention that a Swedish  "radio news team" was wandering all over campus interviewing people.  I think this is the same outfit that claimed they were a television news crew a few days earlier.  Rumor has it that these guys were across the street at Jordan's Irish Pub last night "working" on their story.  Sounds highly suspicious to me.  Where is the Secret Service now that we need them?

No comments:

Post a Comment