Sunday, February 11, 2018

It Figures...



Denver and the front range of Colorado have not had much snow this year, and so now that I am having to drive up to Fort Collins almost daily lately these days it finally starts coming down like crazy.  Friday night I drove up to Fort Collins and encountered a snowstorm half way there.  After visiting with my sister and brother-in-law, I came outside to find a fair amount of snow on my car.  Halfway back to Denver, and the roads cleared and were actually completely dry in Denver.  Saturday morning I woke up to the scene seen in the photograph above, and drove through a snowstorm on the way up to Fort Collins.  And half way there, the pavement dried out and the sun was actually trying to come out.  And so I was able to experience snowstorms in both cities.  They say we need the moisture.  I say we need high temperatures in the 80s each day.  Wrong state for that, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment