Monday, February 12, 2018

Time For Another Sunset Photograph



Saturday it snowed all day in Denver, and yesterday, to prove it I featured a photograph taken from my balcony showing that snowy scene.  Sunday, however, was bright and sunny, and so I thought that today I would feature a photograph of the same view, at sunset, without the snow,  looking out at the University of Denver campus and the mountains beyond.  I must admit, the view is pretty nice, although the two high rise dorm buildings in the center of the photo block my view of Mount Evans.  At one time the university was thinking of tearing them down, which would have opened up my view, but financial reality finally sank in, and they renovated them instead.  It is very traumatic, by the way, for everyone at DU when they are forced to deal with reality.  I'm just sayin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment