Friday, November 3, 2023

The 2023 Baseball Season Is Over - At Last!


The Texas Rangers beat the Arizona Diamondbacks by a score of 5-0 to win the 2023 World Series 4 games to 1 this past Wednesday night. The Rangers lost 102 games only two years ago, and now have won baseball's biggest prize, giving hope to Colorado fans after the Rockies lost 103 games this year. And if Colorado Rockies fans think that the team might win a World Series just two years from now, they need to get some serious therapy - fast. And so baseball is now over until next February, when spring training starts up in Florida and Arizona. And by the way, last Friday I advised blog readers to bet heavily on Texas to win the series due to the fact that I was rooting for Arizona, and up until then, every single team I rooted for during the playoffs had lost. Time for all of you new millionaires out there to send me 10% of your winnings as a thank you for that valuable tip. Don't forget to mail me a check! I'm in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment