Saturday, February 10, 2024

The February Mutt Of The Month


I took the photograph above of the February Mutt of the Month in Denver's Washington Park, which has been getting a lot of visitors lately thanks to the sunny and mild (for the most part) temperatures. Astute blog readers will have noticed that there was no January Mutt of the Month, the reason being that I had the photograph on my laptop when it stopped working. This after only 3 years, damn it. I'll never buy that brand of computer again, even if my life depends on it. But I digress. The repair people said a motherboard needed to be replaced, which would not cause my files to be deleted. And so I waited, and waited, and waited for the repair to completed, only to be told that due to a complication, Microsoft Windows, Gestapo Edition, had to be reinstalled, and I would lose all my files anyway. So to hell with the January Mutt of the Month. But at least there is a February. And possibly even a March, if the damn laptop lasts that long. And I am not the least bit bitter about the whole thing, as I am sure you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment