Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The End Of An Era



Today was the last day of the DU Bookstore as an institutionally owned operation. The store is now closed and will reopen as a contract managed store March 6th. Today was also the last day for Sandy as an employee of the Bookstore. She was finally going to let me take her photograph to put on this blog, but unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera this morning in my haste to get to work by 9:00 A.M. (which is well before dawn, I think). Since Sandy left early today, I have blown my only chance to get her photograph. Probably for the best, since I truly believe she really is in the witness protection program. In any case, faithful readers will have to make due with my rather jaunty profile instead. Eat your heart out, George Clooney!

No comments:

Post a Comment