Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Goodbye (For Now) To Stuart, Florida!


Yesterday it was time to finish up prepping the condo for our seasonal rental (January through March), and head home for Denver.  The weather has been hot and sunny ever since I got here, but turned cold and rainy Tuesday. Fortunately I was able to take the above photo before the weather changed.  And everyone will be happy to know that because of the inclement weather I was forced to actually finish cleaning the place. Among other accomplishments, I was also able to install cable television for our guests in both the living room and bedroom.  My only complaint is that the one time I actually have access to cable television for a few days, I find out they have canceled the Honey Boo Boo show.  Life can be such a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment