Sunday, November 30, 2014

Old Town Fort Collins - Ready For the Holidays


I walked around Old Town Fort Collins late Thanksgiving afternoon before heading to my sister Susan and brother-in-law George's place for dinner (I was told not to show up before 6:00 P.M, or else!).  In any case, I was pleased to see that the City of Fort Collins, Colorado has gone all out with it's holiday decorations this year.  This is in strong contrast to a few years earlier, when Fort Collins, in order to not offend anyone, came close to banning all Christmas decorations in the city, resulting in offending nearly everyone. For a mere 20 bucks, I could have told the city that this was a bad idea, and saved them a lot of grief.  Which means I should probably become a consultant, even at this late age (39 years old, the same as Jack Benny).

No comments:

Post a Comment