Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas Everyone!



I was very happy to wake up this morning and find out that it was indeed Christmas Day.  The spirits were able to do all their work in one evening, thank goodness, which is not a surprise, since they visit me every Christmas Eve.  There are three of them, the spirits of Christmas past, present, and future, always trying to convince me to stop being a curmudgeon, and embrace the true spirit of Christmas.  I admire their tenacity, since every year they fail, and yet the very next Christmas Eve they are back, giving it another try (and by the way, I can be seen in the above photograph with the ghost of Marley, a former University of Denver executive, who was a very good man of business).  In any case, I am used to these ghosts now, and actually look forward to seeing the shadows of the past, present, and future each year.  See you next year, guys! Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment