Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Today is Christmas Day, and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I usually use the photograph from my Christmas card on Christmas Day, but decided to skip a family photograph on my card this year.  The one above is from last year. I did this for several reasons. First, it has been an extremely busy fall for me. And second, last year's card has my entire immediate family on it, all of whom have passed away except for my sister Susan and myself. What more can I possibly add? It's not perfect, but it is good enough for me. In the front row, from left to right, are my mother Mary, father Nelson, my brother-in-law George, and sister Susan. In the back row, from left to right, are my Grandfather Bill Spillard, Grandmother Louise Spillard, Grandmother Fleta Hoyt, Grandfather Claire Hoyt, and moi! All exactly as I remember them. I hope all of you are lucky enough to be spending this day with your families. If so, cherish those moments. Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment