Thursday, September 3, 2026
The Boston House Restaurant Is Open For Business! But No Ghost Sightings. Yet.
Boston House, an upscale restaurant in Fort Pierce, Florida, opened for business this past May 31st in a mansion built by the Jones family in 1909. It was formerly a law office, with a reputation of being haunted. Some people have reported hearing a female voice singing in there, accompanied by a harp. Cold spots have been reported in the building, as well as a searing hot blast assaulting the body. Some say the house is haunted by a group of Native Americans, while others say it is the ghost of an African American girl with red hair. The most repeated ghost story is that the place is haunted by Aleaceon Perkins, who wanders the hallways looking for her husband and son, who were lost at sea. Some have seen her peering out the upstairs windows of a space that is now a bar. But so far, no reports of any ghost sightings after three months in business. I read a glowing review of the restaurant, written the week it opened, extolling the decor, the food, and the service. Boston House's website describes the restaurant as featuring "refined plates, crafted drinks, and white glove service," which are three things I always try to avoid in a restaurant. I took a look at the menu, and it is indeed on the pricey side. Perhaps that is what finally drove all those ghosts away. Can't say I blame 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment