Friday, September 18, 2026
The September Mutts Of The Month
I took the photograph above of the September Mutts of the Month at Oktoberfest on South Pearl Street here in Denver this past weekend. I saw them walking up and down the street with their owner several times but was only able to get a shot of both of them as I was leaving the festival. One of them is a service dog. At least it was wearing a service dog vest. I know some people try to sneak their pets into grocery stores or onto airplanes with fake vests, such as the person who tried to take their service kangaroo onto a plane (which sadly didn't work). I think that happened in Australia, where I imagine kangaroo pets are not unusual, but I don't intend to fly 17 hours to Sydney just to find out. In any case, I have no reason to suspect that that particular dog was not a service dog, and both seemed well-trained and friendly. And not a kangaroo in sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment