Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Request


I took maybe 15 or 20 photographs of Noah today. Only one captured him with at least one eye open. You can only do so much with what you've got, I always say. In any case, Noah tells me the new management company at the DU Bookstore does not allow web access, so he is no longer able to check out my blog each day. This is intolerable. There is, however, an informational site for all Bookstore employees called "The Quad. " I suggested to Noah that he request - even demand - that my blog be made available on this site. Even though I was told quite emphatically never to mention the name of the new management company on my blog, this doesn't necessarily mean the new management doesn't think my site is a great source of information for Bookstore employees, does it? I'm sure my blog will be available on "The Quad" by next week. Thanks for doing your part, Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment