Friday, October 18, 2019

Monday Afternoon In Boulder



I drove up to Fort Collins this past Monday afternoon to take my sister Susan around on her errands, and she suggested that we drive to Boulder to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather, which is what we did, along with her two dogs Blackberry and Tutu.  It was indeed a beautiful fall afternoon, made even more pleasant by strolling through such a wonderful place. We walked along the Pearl Street Mall without a care in the world, only later realizing that dogs were not allowed. Thankfully, we were not arrested.  It would have been truly sad if Susan and her dogs were thrown into the Boulder County Jail.  I myself - not being an accessory to the crime - would have been truly depressed about this, driving home to my condo in Denver. It might seem harsh, but I pay bail for no one - no exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment