Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Another Weird Self Portrait







My sister Susan and I attended Bohemian Nights at New West Fest (Yes! - that is it's real name) in Old Town Fort Collins a few months back, where I took the self-portrait (a "selfie" in today's language) seen on the left.  The festival featured a number of music stages with very loud and frankly annoying bands, but was well attended, and also had many booths featuring various products that most people would never ever want or need.  After walking around the festival for half an hour or so, we walked back to my car, passing a Tibetan imports store on College Avenue, which displayed the statue in the photo out front.  While I was busy taking just the right image, Susan remarked that I am one truly weird individual. That is very much like the pot calling the kettle black, but not a surprise after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment