Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Fort Collins In The Snow



I  recently drove up during a snowstorm to my sister Susan's townhouse in Fort Collins, and decided to stay over for the night to avoid having to deal with the slick roads on the way back. The next morning I took Susan's dog Blackberry out for a walk.  It was a sunny and much more pleasant day, and we wound up walking all over the place, including the former farm next to Susan's complex.  I believe the couple who live there retired from farming, but kept a large track of land on which their home and outbuildings sit.  I took the above photograph of the entrance to their land.  Blackberry wanted to go full steam ahead, but I decided we should turn back before the two of us were arrested for trespassing.  Better safe than sorry is my philosophy, although I suspect Blackberry's is just the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment