Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Spring Arrives At Wash Park



Spring has arrived in Denver's Washington Park, although as usual, the temperatures vary widely from day to day. I took the photograph above a few days ago of Smith Lake, with Wash Park's historic boat house in the background, while biking home from a ride downtown. There are signs in the park warning people to beware of coyotes, although I have never seen one. There are foxes in the area, too. In fact, a family of them once lived on the nearby University of Denver campus. I have never given much thought to foxes, but after hearing on the local television news that they are wandering around Washington D.C. biting politicians, I am beginning to feel much more positive toward them. If I do happen to see one on my bike rides, I intend to thank it for it's service.

No comments:

Post a Comment