Sunday, October 9, 2022

October In Stuart






It was cold as hell here in Denver this past Friday, and if the condo my sister Susan and I own down in Stuart, Florida - which we inherited from our mother Mary - wasn't rented out, I would be loading up the car and heading down there today. And one of my first stops would be Stuart Beach, seen in the photograph on the left that I took of my mother and Susan back in October of 1999.  In October, the weather starts to get cooler down there, and the snow birds have not yet arrived. The restaurants are uncrowded, and since it is still daylight savings time, you can dine out along the water and still admire the view. Perhaps in a couple of years we can take back the condo and I can do exactly that. Everyone has to have a dream, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment