Monday, October 3, 2022

The Silversmith


I just finished reading The Silversmith, Jeff Carson's second book in his David Wolf mystery series. Foreign Deceit, his first book, was on my list to read, although I have no idea how it got there, but I recently read and enjoyed it. I then decided to read The Silversmith, which is more or less a continuation of the story started in Foreign Deceit. This series features sheriff's deputy David Wolf, who comes back from Italy after investigating the murder of his brother, and winds up in the center of a series of murders in the Colorado ski resort town of Rocky Points. I liked both books, and thought they were well written. There are 16 books in the series, and so a lot of other people - especially Coloradans - must like them too. I have to say, however, that if there were as many murders in a real life ski resort like Breckenridge as there were in The Silversmith, a $116 lift ticket would be a tough sell to a sane person, although granted, there are fewer and fewer of them around these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment