Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Enthusiasm From Tony!



Yesterday was my first day working for the "new" DU Bookstore, and Tony - Manager of the DU Bookstore's Quick Copy Center (see photograph above) - was curious as to what my duties were going to be.  I explained that I would be doing some accounting tasks for the store, but as Sales Floor Team Lead, I also expected to be on the sales floor quite often, boosting morale by waving pom-poms, doing the wave, and playfully throwing various objects at fellow co-workers.  Tony really perked up when I mentioned that last idea.  Of course, when Bookstore employees think of throwing objects at co-workers - playfully or
not - they are usually thinking of Doug, the DU Bookstore's resident curmudgeon.  Yes, fun times are ahead people!

No comments:

Post a Comment