Monday, May 28, 2012

A Shout Out To My Aussie Mates!


I recently learned that many of the readers of this blog are from Australia.  I'm not sure why this is, although I suspect it might have to do with an important common interest, by which I mean beer.  According to my friend Stuart's Australian ex-wife, Pamm, Aussies are great beer drinkers, and as way of example, Pamm was definitely no slouch in that department.  I imagine that Aussies are just trying to get as much information as possible about Denver - the Napa Valley of the beer industry - and have been attracted to my blog by my frequent postings on local breweries. I mentioned this to one of my co-workers at the University of Denver Bookstore, and she disagrees - she thinks the company we work for has simply outsourced its internet security division to a company in Australia to save money.  How sad to learn that I am not famous after all, just infamous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment