Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mugging For The Camera


I found my missing coffee mug today.  I had been searching for it for the past two and a half months.  I lost it while I was working for the University of Denver, closing out the books on the "old" DU Bookstore.  I was convinced I had left it at the Bookstore, but could never find it.  Everyone in the store denied seeing it.  I have now been working for the "new"  DU Bookstore since May 1st, and today I spotted my cherished baseball mug on the defective merchandise shelf.  This is an outrage - a conspiracy of the highest order.  In addition, a few days ago, I caught Ceci, one of the DU Bookstore's Team Leads, trying to steal my replacement "Eco Mug," claiming it was hers.  Even more startling, I lost (or had stolen) a third mug at a local bistro (dive bar). I am going to insist on a full investigation.  "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time," has always been my motto.   

No comments:

Post a Comment