Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reinstated!


Today I was reinstated as an employee of the DU Bookstore, by which I mean I can once again clock in and out on the time clock.  Starting last Friday, whenever I tried to punch in to work, I got a message that said "Punch not accepted, please leave the premises immediately, authorities have been alerted."  I mentioned this to Brittney, the DU Bookstore's Assistant Manager, and she said not to worry, that it was only a computer glitch, don't take it personally.  But still, I had to wonder if this was the doing of someone at the home office in Chicago, who was somehow offended at something I said on my blog.  In any case, today I was able to punch in as normal, and I say to whoever tried to terminate me that it wasn't my fault.  In point of fact, it was Doug, the Bookstore Curmudgeon, who made me say all those things.  I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment