Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Highly Suspicious Conference


The OACAC is holding its 2012 conference here at the University of Denver,and with an acronym like that, it has to be a government organization.  However, a number of the attendees have come into the DU Bookstore and stated that they are an international organization of guidance counselors, working with students transitioning from high school to college.  Yeah, right.  This afternoon, one of the conference  participants had a really hard time telling me what the acronym for his organization stood for.  I suspect OACAC is a front for the CIA.  Granted, most of the men and woman at the conference seem to be unassuming and middle-aged, but that's exactly what you want in a spy.  You never see them coming, and then boom! Don't try to tell me I'm wrong.  I've read enough spy novels to know what I'm talking about. .   

No comments:

Post a Comment